Help! I suddenly cannot edit or preview emails - get redirected to log-in screen

Anonymous
Not applicable

Help! I suddenly cannot edit or preview emails - get redirected to log-in screen

Out of the blue I am unable to edit or preview emails when I was just working on several before lunch. As soon as I click edit or preview I am redirected to a log-in screen and when I enter my credentials it gives me a 404 error message. 

When I return to home and log-in everything is fine until I try and edit or preview. Have cleared my cache and cookies just in case but no luck. 

Does anyone know what is going on? I had no luck searching the community. Thanks!
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help! I suddenly cannot edit or preview emails - get redirected to log-in screen

It sounds like you might need to contact Marketo Support directly...
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help! I suddenly cannot edit or preview emails - get redirected to log-in screen

Hi Sydney,

I would love to but I'm not the admin (he's still on holidays) so cannot submit a request. And unfortunately Friday is the last day I'll have some heads down time to get my 2015 emails set-up before my job gets crazy again. Hence my panic! 🙂
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yikes. I am so sorry to hear that 😞

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Did you try another browser?

Or try calling support directly. In the future, ask your admin to make you a support requestor if possible.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay, thanks for your suggestions everyone!