Has anyone used Marketo to create a scorecard?

Amber_Hobson
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Has anyone used Marketo to create a scorecard?

We're wanting to set up a score card for people to answer questions and then we provide them with a report as the thank you page pulling in information from what they filled out and weighting the results. Like do you do any of these items and each is worth X points. Then the thank you page will be those results.

I'm wondering if I have it to where my results field would be a custom field, but I don't think Marketo allows formula fields, does it? To where my custom field would be X + X + X?

Has anyone created a scorecard using Marketo? Or have any suggestions for what I can use to build it?
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Has anyone used Marketo to create a scorecard?

Marketo doesn't have a lot of calculation tools. Adding scores is impossible with it. That being said, most CRMs have this, and if you're data is also syncing to a CRM you can have you CRM do the lifting if you want. It could get a little messy, but create a field in your CRM that does whatever you want it to (i.e. Score = field1 * 5 + field2 * 3 + filed3 * 2) and when data is submitted have marketo sync the lead to your CRM, pause for say 5 seconds, then have it re-sync the lead to get the calculated result.

Messy, and without knowing more your specific application I can't say if it would work for sure, but at least its an avenue to explore.