Re: Has anyone integrated insightlyCRM with Marketo?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone integrated insightlyCRM with Marketo?

Hi,

We are trying to integrate insightly CRM with Marketo. Just checking if anyone in this community has tried it before.

Cheers,
V
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

It looks like you have received a lot of replies on this...  Have you had any luck with your Insightly implementation? 

Cheers, 
Paul
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been investigation on this

Zapier is working in some developments but checking it with the Marketo and Zapier team this is the feedback:

-------

They were clear that they’re focused on single-event scenarios and only support uni-directional cases. Another limitation is that they don’t yet support ‘upsert’ into Marketo, which basically means the ability to update an existing lead rather than only creating new leads. I think this one missing feature could be a blocker when writing into Marketo from CRM.

We are working with them on building out a marketo integration but in the meantime I can share this link to the beta offering and the customer is welcome to use it and provide feedback to both us and Zapier: https://zapier.com/developer/invite/33716/7c768fa276ae3d1e4db3f1338a82d7a9/

Typically customers want bi-directional sync. Since Zapier isn’t designed for this use case, the customer would have work around this and might be able to approximate a solution.

----

Hope it helps

If anyone get the integration , please tell the community!!

The alternative is migrate to SF but I am very happy with Insightly

Kind regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Here is the solution ZAPIER: Insightly & Marketo Integrations - Zapbook - Zapier

We have done!!