SOLVED

Hard Coded Landing Page w/ Dynamic Form

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hard Coded Landing Page w/ Dynamic Form

I had my web agency create a responsive landing page for me that goes along with the design of our site. We couldn't figure out how to make the LP dynamic within Marketo. So we just hard coded a template. Then created a LP using that template. So the form on the Template is hard coded in. I'm curious, if when someone fills out that form if it will count in my Marketo analytics or just simply push the information into Salesforce? If it doesn't count it in Marketo, how would you go about suggesting making the LP a dynamic template instead of a hardcoded one?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Hard Coded Landing Page w/ Dynamic Form

An embedded Forms 2.0 form will (of course!) result in a Filled Out Form activity in Marketo. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
SanfordWhiteman

How is the form actually posting the data?

Was it designed to simulate a Marketo fom post (to Mkto servers, with Mkto field names, including hidden values) or to send the data... where?
Anonymous
Not applicable

We're using the 'Embed' code from the Marketo Marketing Activities section. It's using a JS Script from Marketo I'm assuming to post to Marketo's server and send that data through.
SanfordWhiteman

An embedded Forms 2.0 form will (of course!) result in a Filled Out Form activity in Marketo. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a place to view all of these 'filled out' forms?  B/c when I go to the form in Marketing Activities it's not showing any data. I'm curious if I'm not at the highest user level to be able to view all of the information.
SanfordWhiteman

Filled Out Form activities are shown on the Lead record and in Analytics reports.