Re: Guided landing page design

Anonymous
Not applicable

Guided landing page design

We are looking for a freelance developer or agency to develop some guided landing page templates for us. Do you have anyone you prefer or would recommend? I've also posted in the job opportunities section of the community.

Thanks in advance!

6 REPLIES 6
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Sierra Summers​ Are you still looking for guided templates? We can surely help you.     

Anthony_Figgin1
Level 4

This is an old post, however I also would like to have a good resource to help me with some Marketo template builds. If anyone has a good resource I can use please let me know.

Cheers,

-AF

Chris_Johnston
Level 8

Hi Anthony, Salytics does a lot of templates for customers. You can e-mail me chris@salytics.com if you would like to talk about some.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Anthony Figgins

At Grazitti, we are working with over 100 Marketo customers helping them with their Marketo needs. Have a team of 35 experts with deep expertise in building responsive email templates and landing pages. Would love to discuss your needs in detail. Please email me at mukulb@grazitti.com

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi. We have some creative landing page solutions that are mobile responsive, which may satisfy your needs.  Here is a demo link to see some of our unique layout features. 

Soapbox - Flexible Marketo Guided Template

We can also design the look and feel to your brand standards. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

LeadMD is a front runner in guided landing page designs for Marketo. They also do email, infographics, 1-sheets... check out thier 360° Creative & Development Services here:  Marketing Automation Strategy - Lead Conversion & Demand Generation - LeadMD