Gotowebinar watched video sync to Marketo

Anonymous
Not applicable

Gotowebinar watched video sync to Marketo

Hello,

Does anyone know if there is a easy way to sync the gotowebniar video view stats to Marketo program status 'Attend on Demand'?

Tags (2)
7 REPLIES 7
John_Clark1
Level 10

Re: Gotowebinar watched video sync to Marketo

Hi Sijia,

There was some talk of this kind of thing earlier, and Wistia was mentioned as a possible solution.  The other solution I've seen for tracking video is Vidyard.

I haven't used either of them, but they're both Launchpoint partners so they'd be worth looking into. (launchpoint.marketo.com)

Maybe some other user's have some more input?

John

Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe theses stats should sync across from attended on demand.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you John and Jamie for replying. Just spoke to our Marketo Account Manager, apparently Gotowebinar doesn't sync attend on demand but other system such as Webex does.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats true, GotoMeeting Sync's not GotoWebinar

Kristen_Malkov1
Level 8

If this is a pertinent statistic for you, I'd recommend hosting your video recordings on a landing page using youtube or wistia, then updating their program status when they visit the page. Considering this is a pertinent piece of information, this is probably your best bet unless you change your webinar integration partner.

Priyank_Joshi3
Level 6

Hi Sijia,

You can also host your videos on Vimeo, as they have an option to make your videos private to your domain, you can also restrict your videos being downloadable. Host these videos on your landing pages with a form prefill active so that none of your cookied  website visitors needs to refill the form each time they wish to watch your videos.

In-case you have video which are catered over different specific technologies then I would recommend to create trigger campaigns to track visitors/Attended on demand/Webinar View if you want to keep a deeper insight.  For your sales team ease you can also sync these campaigns with SF and at an quarter end or XYZ time frame, then you can pull the statistics based on Lead status Attended on Demand/Webinar View over specific webinar technologies.

Thanks

Priyank

Kristen_Malkov1
Level 8

The downside to vimeo is that it doesn't integrate directly with marketo landing pages so you'll lose if they actually visited the page since their hosting pages don't contain the muchkin cookie.