GoToWebinar Simulive Events - how to push attendees into Marketo using Zapier

Nina_Valtcheva5
Level 5

GoToWebinar Simulive Events - how to push attendees into Marketo using Zapier

Looking for help on how to automatically pull GoToWebinar simulive webinar attendees from Zapier into Marketo (since the current GTW/Marketo integration only works for live events). I already set it up for pushing from Marketo --> Zapier --> GoToWebinar via webhook and I saw there are a lot of community posts on this, but now I'm trying to do the reverse and pull attendees back into Marketo after the webinar has ended and I haven't been able to find any articles for this. I tried creating a zap that looks like this:Zapier screenshot.png

But now I'm seeing that according to Zapier this won't work because:

The New Attendee Trigger didn't trigger on attendees to a simulated live webinar

This integration doesn't currently support Simulated (aka on demand) Live Webinars. The New Registrant trigger will trigger, but New Attendee will not. There is a feature request for this; contact support if you'd like to be added to it.

So looking for advice on how to get the attendees from GoToWebinar to Marketo. If Zapier doesn't work for this, what are other ways people have had success with?