GoTo attendees not syncing to SF

Amber_Hobson
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

GoTo attendees not syncing to SF

I'm trying to figure out why some of my attendees for a webinar are not syncing to Salesforce. I have my program set up very simply for this one. Basically, we have a program in Marketo that is synced to a Salesforce campaign and is also synced to our GoTo account. We don't sync any of the registrants or anything with this program. After the webinar, all of the attendees are synced from GoTo back to Marketo and marked with a progression status of Attended Webinar. But for some reason, this is not going to my Salesforce account and marking them in the Salesforce campaign as Attended Webinar for the status. Any idea why?
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GoTo attendees not syncing to SF

What does the activity log say for the leads that should be syncing?  Are you using the Program SFDC Campaign sync or the flow action?
Amber_Hobson
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

I'm using the program SFDC campaign sync. I do not set up a separate flow action to sync these together. The current webinar that I'm looking at has 42 people that show the status of Attended in Marketo. That program is synced to a campaign in Salesforce, however that campaign in Salesforce shows only 16 members with the status of attended.
Ronen_Shotelboi
Level 1

Is this got resolved?