SOLVED

Google reCAPTCHA v3- What to add to SC to ensure the reCAPTCHA check happens before the other workflows

Go to solution
Matt_Galassini
Level 2

Google reCAPTCHA v3- What to add to SC to ensure the reCAPTCHA check happens before the other workflows

I recently watched the webinar by @SanfordWhiteman about Google reCAPTCHA v3 and I had a couple of questions.

Apologies if this is buried in another thread but I have two questions.

I have the Smart Campaigns and lists proposed in the webinar and they are firing correctly and the code implementation seems to be working as well.

We do not use "Interesting Moments" due to not being an SFDC shop so what do you suggest we use to replace that tag for "passing recaptcha"?

Second question is:

What do I add to my smart campaigns that are running for my current forms to ensure they check for the reCAPTCHA pass before they move on to the other workflows?

Is it just "Call webhook" as the first step or do I need to add a wait step and something else to ensure that the person passes the reCAPTCHA before they go through the entire workflow?

Hope I am clear enough in my questions but let me know if I need to be more specific!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Google reCAPTCHA v3- What to add to SC to ensure the reCAPTCHA check happens before the other workflows

We do not use "Interesting Moments" due to not being an SFDC shop so what do you suggest we use to replace that tag for "passing recaptcha"?

Hard to have a direct equivalent because IMs can be set multiple times, creating distinct entries in the Activity Log.

You could change a Program status. (Although that will only effectively happen once with the same status.)

What do I add to my smart campaigns that are running for my current forms to ensure they check for the reCAPTCHA pass before they move on to the other workflows?

Is it just "Call webhook" as the first step or do I need to add a wait step and something else to ensure that the person passes the reCAPTCHA before they go through the entire workflow?

You cannot use a Wait step. Trigger on the Webhook is Called activity (pretty sure this is in the video).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Google reCAPTCHA v3- What to add to SC to ensure the reCAPTCHA check happens before the other workflows

Hard to have a direct equivalent because IMs can be set multiple times, creating distinct entries in the Activity Log.

You could change a Program status. (Although that will only effectively happen once with the same status.)

You cannot use a Wait step. Trigger on the Webhook is Called activity (pretty sure this is in the video).