Google audience sync error

kfos
Level 1

Google audience sync error

Hey there, 

I'm trying to sync an audience to Google and I'm getting this error message: USER_PERMISSION_DENIED, errorMsg=User doesn't have permission to access customer. Note: If you're accessing a client customer, the manager's customer id must be set in the 'login-customer-id' header. See https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/concepts/call-structure#cid

Does anyone know why this is happening? We've synced to google before.

1 REPLY 1
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Google audience sync error

The error message "USER_PERMISSION_DENIED, errorMsg=User doesn't have permission to access customer" indicates that the Marketo user attempting the audience sync doesn't have the necessary permissions to access the Google Ads customer ID you're trying to sync to. I'd recommend you to review the Marketo user's access within Google Ads. They need to have "Manage all campaigns" permission at least for the specific customer ID you're syncing to.  If you're still getting this error (despite the apt permissions), you could reach out to Marketo support regarding this, as you might not be able to double-check that the "login-customer-id" header in the Marketo sync is set to the manager account's customer ID from your end.