Re: Gmail Promotions Tab Grid View

Stephen_Jeong1
Level 3

Gmail Promotions Tab Grid View

Hello,

Has anyone optimized their emails for gmail's beta grid view in the promotions tab?

I've figured out how to select what my feature image would be on the grid view but I am having difficulty selecting my sender image.

From what I have learned so far, in order to get our company logo on the sender image, our Google+ page must be linked to our company's corporate website. In addition, the domain of my "From Email" should match with the website url on our Google+ page.

I checked all of these and everything is as it should be but our company's logo is still not showing up on the grid view. 

Anyone have any suggestions? 
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmm...seems like you did everything right. Double-check website verification with Webmaster Tools is all I can say, and remember that it's a beta feature and may not work right all the time. Good luck!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Stephen,

I remember looking into this for one of my clients and the process was very complicated - they really make you jump through a lot of hoops to get that icon.
Stephen_Jeong1
Level 3

Thanks for the responses.

Do you think that it's currently worth it to put effort into optimizing emails to be used on the grid view? Since it's still a beta feature and you're required to opt in to it, I am unsure how many people actually use it.