Re: Gmail Add-in

Anonymous
Not applicable

Gmail Add-in

I've recently downloaded the Chrome Gmail Plug In, and it's asking me for "Reg code (the long code from the 'Marketo Email Add-in' email)". Where do I find this?
Tags (1)
8 REPLIES 8
Kimi_Heskett1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

If it is the same as the outlook add in you'll need to add yourself as a user for the gmail add in in the admin area of Marketo and then you'll get a code emailed to your gmail account. I could be wrong, but that's how the outlook add in works.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good to see we're getting excitied about new features!

The Gmail plug-in is part of the April release which will happen later this week, documentation for all new features will be released on the community in time for the release. Until the release I don't believe that the Gmail plug-in can be correctly configured (although it is currently available on the chrome extentions store).

When the setup document is released I'll post the link here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you please share the documentation?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry for the delay, you have probably found it already but better late that never I guess
https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000L9EwCAK
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

I am also curious as to where to find this reg number. After I install the extention, I do not receive any reg code from Marketo via email. Am I looking in the wrong place? It doesn't mention where to find this code in the instructions linked previously in this thread.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello I also have the same problem, where do I find the Reg code (the long code from the 'Marketo Email Add-in' email)?
Anonymous
Not applicable

For anyone sitll having this issue, I had to search for it as well and found it's hidden in Admin > Sales Insight > Email Add-In where you can issue a license.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank god for Paul. Surprised it's not part of the help articles.