Re: Global Include for Landing Pages

Anonymous
Not applicable

Global Include for Landing Pages

Is there a place / method where global includes can be placed for landing pages? For example, if we use Google analytics and need to attach that tracking code to all of our landing pages and be able to update it across the entire instance.

You can include the code in a template, but if you then need to update the code, not only do you need to update all of the templates, but you also need to reapprove all of the landing pages in our entire Marketo instance.  This doesn't seem to be efficient. 

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

This could be a good case for using a snippet. That way you would only need to update the Snippet to update all landing pages. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Jeffrey, but I run into the same problem with Snippets  When a snippet is updated (just like with templates) all of the pages it is included on need to be reapproved.  The re-approval of pages is the key underlying issue here.   
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will need to give this some more thought but a solution that is jumping out at me to avoid reapproval would be embedding the landing pages within an iFrame on your site you could apply the tracking code to all landing pages.