SOLVED

Global Engagement program: how can I ensure they won't receive same content from local partitions?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Global Engagement program: how can I ensure they won't receive same content from local partitions?

Hi,

I'm currently looking into setting up 1 Engagement programme for 6 countries  in EMEA using dynamic content to service the different languages. We work with partitions for each country and I will create the program in the Global partition to have access to all EMEA leads.

We will be using a few white paper download which are currently hosted in local partitions for each country. I don't want to delete the local programs and recreate them in the Global partition, but if I create a new email for the nurture, how can I ensure that they won't receive the same white paper again, if they have previously downloaded it from our website?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Global Engagement program: how can I ensure they won't receive same content from local partitions?

you cannot inherently prevent that in this situation.

You could if you created new Programs in Default and somehow told the Program Campaign to exclude people who had received it previously. Unfortunately, you cannot see other Programs from this WS, so you'd have to use an SFDC Campaign or other field.

It may be ok to remind people of the content. So the email could be different.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13

Re: Global Engagement program: how can I ensure they won't receive same content from local partitions?

you cannot inherently prevent that in this situation.

You could if you created new Programs in Default and somehow told the Program Campaign to exclude people who had received it previously. Unfortunately, you cannot see other Programs from this WS, so you'd have to use an SFDC Campaign or other field.

It may be ok to remind people of the content. So the email could be different.
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I definitely have to recreate all the programs in the Global partition? I was hoping to just create the emails and utilise links to the landing pages in the local partitions.

So if Member of SFDC campaign "White paper (local)" is in the smart list, change status to "Downloaded" in Member of programm "White paper (global)".

Or is there an option if I use "Member of SFDC campaign" (local) in the smart list, skip x email in Engagment program (global)?

Josh_Hill13

Unless your Global WS can see the local Programs, which it cannot, then yes...you need to find a way to get those assets or programs into the Global WS. Of course, you can just clone or Import the Programs and/or emails into the WS to save time.

Yes, in local program, you would need to have attached the lead to a field or SFDC Campaign. Then the next step would be more like "Not Member of SFDC Campaign, then go ahead" but that option will only work if you run the Engagement with Programs.