SOLVED

Re: Getting the "Interest Rating" from GoToWebinar after a webinar is done

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Getting the "Interest Rating" from GoToWebinar after a webinar is done

Hi,

Once a webinar is done using GoToWebinar, I see an "Interest Rating" value in the report provided by GTW. This value could be useful as an addition to our scoring programs as it gives an idea if the attendee really focused on the webinar or just didn't care or even dropped.

I was wondering if this value is viewable from Marketo and if so, how did you make it appear? It doesn't seem that Marketo natively gets this value. Maybe by integrating GTW with salesforce first via an add-on and if sfdc enables to view this data, then pushing it to Marketo? I know it would be a long shot but this would still be considered as a valide solution.

I'm very interested to hear from you if you achieved this anyhow.

Thanks for the help.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

I don' t think it's currently possible to push this info to Marketo. However I would be interested to hear from you how do you interpret the ratings and how do you leverage on them. I have been using GTW for years and I have never quite understood how it works. It seems to be really random for me. If I better trust this metrics, I would use this to rank webinar topics but I don't see how I can use info at a lead level...

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

I don' t think it's currently possible to push this info to Marketo. However I would be interested to hear from you how do you interpret the ratings and how do you leverage on them. I have been using GTW for years and I have never quite understood how it works. It seems to be really random for me. If I better trust this metrics, I would use this to rank webinar topics but I don't see how I can use info at a lead level...
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Marketo has confirmed that the only values that they can push/pull from GoToWebinar are first name, last name, and email -- although I have found that somehow other fields will also come across sometimes. That being said, it isn't consistent, nor is it something that I rely on.

We manually merge some of the information from GTW and Marketo after the event, but that's an interesting use case for the data -- right now we mainly use it for internal rankings as Cecile mentioned.
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cécile: I checked around about your supposition and it looks you're totally right. This metric is way too obscure for it to be useful (citrix doesn't even release more info on how it's computed....). I was checking the integration possibility before diving into it. Thanks for the answer and the additional informations!