Re: Get Free Marketo Training Jan 2 Thurs and 3 Fri

Anonymous
Not applicable

Get Free Marketo Training Jan 2 Thurs and 3 Fri

Join us on Jan. 2nd and 3rd for our 2nd annual All You Can Learn event. Get a sneak peek at brand new courses―like Admin 101 and Customer Engagement―or refresh your skills with training that’s tried and true. Then share your thoughts on the courses you attend. To register for courses, please visit the Marketo University course page and search for 'All You Can Learn'. Better hurry―Registration closes December 26, 2013.
Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Suzanne, 

My team and I are registered for all of the courses today and tomorrow. However:

-  I have multiple calendar invites (each at different times) for some of the sessions
- I have no calendar invites for the sessions that start this morning (PST)
- My team has no calendar invites for any of the sessions
- The calendar invites are the only place I see a link to join the webinar

I've emailed the education team (days ago) and have yet to get a response.

I'm on the phone now with technical support, and they can't find a phone number for the education team either.

What do we do???

Please help!
Laura
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Liz,

I am in the same boat. Where do we go to view the sessions?

Jeff
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also tried to join the meeting through the "My Learning" section but I keep getting a message saying that the meeting has not been created. Is there a broken link somewhere?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same problem here.  I just called support to ask what the problem is.  I have clicked "join" many many times and I get the same error "meeting not created."  I will let you know what I hear back from support.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same problem, I have tried to access and I get the same error "meeting not created" and I have not received an answer. Cecilia
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey guys, 

The session is well underway, but the organizers did say that the recordings would be posted in the University within the next few weeks, so you'll be able to watch them later.

If there was a way for me to invite you to the webinar, I'd do it...sorry! Hopefully Marketo will get this figured out before the next sessions begin.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear Marketing Nation,

The All You Can Learn courses are now full, so you will not be able to join them.  

Please know that the recordings for this event will be available as soon as possible.  You will be able to download them via the “My Learning” tab in the University.

Thank you,

Marketo U