Funnel Management / Analytics with Marketo?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Funnel Management / Analytics with Marketo?

Funnel Management/Analytics.

Has anyone located an effective way to do this with Marketo?  Unfortunatly and Surprisingly, they don't seem to have real funnel management analytics, which apparently I mistakenly marked off during my requirements analysis during our evaluation. 

Like most marketers, the ability to effectivly evaluate and manage the marketing/sales funnel is essential for optimization of activities and forecasting. I see the "Lead Funnel" bar graph in analytics but that is not very useful, nor is the Opportunity Analyzer since its at an individual level, not a global view. 

We want to see where all leads are in the marketing funnel, at a given time period --- including closes. 
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Funnel Management / Analytics with Marketo?

You'll need the Revenue Cycle Analytics (RCA) package, which is an add-on for in-app analytics.

There are other ways to do reporting outside Marketo with Excel, but they require some initial setup.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Funnel Management / Analytics with Marketo?

As Charlie said, this is a standalone package that can be purchased in addition to Marketo Lead Management Standard subscription. Or you can chose for the Select package. The product exists, you just haven't purchased it apparently. The report you're looking for is called "Success Path Analyzer".