Engagement program dashboard and report in Analytics?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Engagement program dashboard and report in Analytics?

Hi,

I was wondering how could I combine Engagement progem reports with my other reports in Analytics. For instance, I'd like to see my nurture emails performance alongside the newsletters. I also have a folder with all the essential KPI reports and nurturing should be part of that. Am I just not seeing something?

Thanks!
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Engagement program dashboard and report in Analytics?

Which specific pieces of information are you looking to combine? The dashboard is not available outside of the engagement program at this time.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm looking to do a few things:
1. Compare nurture email performance to other email (a report that would combine stream emails with, say, newsletters or webinar invites that are not part of an engagement program)
2. Have a folder (or dashboard) with my "key" reports in Analytics (i.e. one of my quarterly goals is to increase email click through rate, another one - have more people visit key webpages on our website (which is a web report or a campaign report), another one is to improve conversion rate on a Contact Sales page, etc.)
3. Have all the reports in one spot - Analytics (vs. having to navigate between Analytics and specific Engagement program)
Anonymous
Not applicable

The feature that Maria has requested would be great to have.