Re: Friday Funday! If you could go back to grade school, what would you want to be when you grow up?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Friday Funday! If you could go back to grade school, what would you want to be when you grow up?

It's that time of year, kids are going back to school. So this Friday Funday I thought it was appropriate to give you the opportunity to go back in time for a minute, and think about what you want to be 'when you grow up'. Facebook is filled with pictures of all the kids on their first day, so it's your turn (with or without the photo)...what would you want to be when you grown up if you were in grade school now?

A fireman/woman?
A Veterinarian?
The CEO of a successful Marketing Automation Company?
The host of your own TV show?

I'd come back as musician for sure! Traveling the world and playing music is the life I'd choose!
Tags (1)
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Friday Funday! If you could go back to grade school, what would you want to be when you grow up?

I'd be a lottery winner - either the Powerball or Mega Millions!
Anonymous
Not applicable

You'd make a great musician, Liz. You're already a rockstar! I used to tell people I wanted to be Dr. Seuss.
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Ugh I can't believe I'm going to say this, a Preschool teacher. But no diaper duty! And I have to live way, way below my means.  
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Delinda that is a good one! I'll be sure to hold a spot during Summit for your to do a few readings.
@Jenny I'm in...50/50?
@Michelle sometimes at work I bet it feels like you are a preschool teacher!

Keep these coming!
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wanted to be an astronaut, then a pro basketball player. Unfortunately, I get motion sickness and would look like Yao's toddler child if I stood next to him.

If I could go back, I'd probably want to be a banker, work on Wall Street, and underwrite cool IPOs (ahem MKTO).
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

@Liz how did you know?  They're a great bunch, and I do learn a thing or two from the youngers ones.  @Delinda, I want a thingamajigger and thing one and thing two.  @charlie I fell off my seat when I read this bit: "would look like Yao's toddler child if I stood next to him."

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would become a robot designer and make things like this:

User-added image
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would have dedicated myself more to baseball and ridden that passion to the pros. Seeing my name on a Giants uniform would have been the best!
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jeff I completely agree, pro athlete would have been a very close second to musician! However since they took softball out of the olympics, I guess that dream was crushed regardless of my ability! (that's what I tell myself).