SOLVED

Friday Five Unanswered questions

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Friday Five Unanswered questions

As you know, we are working on several short term fixes and long-term (major) enhancements. One  is making easier to find unaswered questons. Below is a list of some current unanswered questions Take a look and help your peers! (sorry about formatting). 

Unanswered Questions:

Expire Smart Campaigns

It would be really useful if we could set a date to expire smart campaigns.  As it stands now, we have to manually do this, which is inefficient ...

Adobe Connect - Registered User vs Guest / Participant ?

I've completed a sync with MKTO and AC.  My form fills trigger a user in Adobe Connect as 'Participant'.  My event is coded as " ...

Add class if a person has visited a page

Hello. I am attempting to display a popup on a certain page of our website. However I only want to display this pop up if the lead is anonymous. ...

Munchkin Issues with Jive Website

Hello. We have just set up a new community site using Jive. We implemented Munchkin on the site using Google Tag Manager and the async version of ...

Sync only few Leads to SAP CRM Cloud

Hi, I am new to Marketo System.  I am integrating SAP CLOUD and Marketo Systems.  I could successfully connect the systems.   Now I want to sync ...

"Opened Email" constraint: Browser

When we use "browser" constraint for "Opened Email" filter, will it only renurn the cases when lead opened an email in a brow ...

Engagement Program: Skip Content After 1 Year?

I am working on a project where we are transitioning an older traffic cop nurturing campaign over to an engagement program. The legacy nurture fl ...

Can you edit an A/B test once it has strated?

I have a subject line test running on 10% of my list with the winning subject line going out to the remaining 90% tomorrow. I want to edit the wi ...

Is there anyone in Orlando, FL interested in starting a user group?

I am working out of Lake Mary, FL, but live near downtown, so we can meet centrally after hours pending everyone's preferences. I don't h ...

create/update different leads using rest api lookupField, returns a list of same one lead id

When I try to use Create/Update Leads REST API, http://developers.marketo.com/documentation/rest/createupdate-leads/ I got wrong api call results ...

As always -- Help us improve the unanswered questions notifications by emailing feedback to community@marketo.com

FINAL NOTE: Also. Is this something you would like to subscribe to every week? Or be notified about.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Valerie_Armstro
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Friday Five Unanswered questions

Love the idea of having a seperate place to view all unanswered questions!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Valerie_Armstro

Love the idea of having a seperate place to view all unanswered questions!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Val:

Do you want me to add you to a distribution list for these OR .. you can find them when I share with the Community!
(I will be on Cape Cod soon, so can you make sure the weather stays nice in MA : )

Valerie_Armstro

That would be great!  And I'll do my best...all the rainy weather happened earlier this week, hopefully no more anytime soon. 🙂