Re: Free learning Today

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes Lynn, I'm so glad I decided to work from home today just so I can take these courses without anyone bothering me in the office. This is not wasting my time at all.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just went back into learning and even though I had pre-registered for the classes and the status was enrolled, All class statuses are nownow showing "not attended."  Looks like the big problem was underestimating how much Marketo's audience values training.  I registered for 10 classes and I got links for 2/10.  Yikes.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your patience.  We are working to improve the online event experience along with adding more capacity for future events.  
  • If you were unable to attend the All You Can Learn for any reason, the recordings will still be avaiable for free in the University courses page.
  • If you Enrolled for a specific class, then there is an email confirmation and the course will show a Join link rather than Enroll in your My Learning tab in the University.
  • If you tried to Enroll and got the Error Message: Meeting Not Created, then the class is full.  
We value your time and feedback, and we are dedicated to improving our training classes and on demand videos.  If you have specific class requests or suggestions, please email us at education@marketo.com.

Anonymous
Not applicable

So when click join the second the button shows up (15 minutes prior to start) and still get "Meeting Not Created" does that mean the course filled up in a split second?

I'm beyond frustrated at this point, last night I was assured I'd be good to go.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ben:

Thats the same error I got yesterday when the course was Full.  If you didnt receive a Go To meeting calendar invite, you likely cannot attend the course.  
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received a registration reminder this morning, no calendar invite though.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ben,

Marketo was seriously surprised and overwhelmed by the response to yesterday and today's training.  
Unless you receive a "go to meeting" confirmation, you are not actually enrolled.  Did you receive any Go-to-Meeting confirmations for any of the sessions today?

Patty
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ben,

We are actively working with our vendors to resolve the issue.

For the remainder of AYCL today ( Jan. 3rd, 2014) , if you look into My Learning, and see Enroll links, these will not work.

Also, if you see Details link for a class in the future, click on that, and the details modal will show the status.  If you see the status Not Attended then you will not be able to enter the training.

0EM50000000RLTV.jpg

The event link may change from Details to Join during the session, but the error "Meeting not created" will result.

Thank you again for your patience.