Re: Forms 2.0 - Stay on this page

Anonymous
Not applicable

Forms 2.0 - Stay on this page

Has anyone else been having difficulties with Forms 2.0 in regards to when you select in the form settings 'Stay on this page' and it taking you to another page? Ours has been redirecting back to our main site. Any one else had this problem?
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Please provide a URL that's having this problem so I can inspect the page.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sanford!

Here is the link:
http://study.navitas.com/PIBT-KEN-Publicexpo-AEC-Nairobi-March2015-CM.html

Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

We've been having a similar issue but instead of saying 'stay on page' we've directed to a specific landing page.  However, it's a previous landing page that appears rather than the one selected.  We weren't sure if it was something to do with the form having been cloned, although we've not had this issue before.

Hope you get your issue sorted Anna, and if anyone has any suggestions for our similar issue that would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Louise - 

We have found in that situation that you have to make sure the landing page you want the form to lead to is selected in the form settings as well as in the form on the actual landing page. Hope this helps!
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Sorry I didn't get a chance to look at this before.  I had to suddenly go out of town.  

@Anna L I looked at the URL you posted and it's not "taking you back to the main site" per se. It's actually going to http://study.navitas.com/PIBT-KEN-Publicexpo-AEC-Nairobi-March2015-CM_PIBT-KEN-Schoolexpo-AEC-Nairobi-March2015-CM.html but that URL is redirecting to the main site because the landing page does not exist.

Perhaps you actually have a typo somewhere because the behavior is, to a degree, expected.  Or if the LP settings are corrupted due to some conflicting changes in the past, you may want to try cloning the LP.