Forms 2.0 Known Lead Pass Through

Anonymous
Not applicable

Forms 2.0 Known Lead Pass Through

We are using Forms 2.0 forms and would like when there is a known lead, not to present them the button or the Not You? version of the form.   We want to pass them through to the Follow-up URL (of course, having them track in the program).

Is there a way to create this pass through effect where the form submit happens but automatically, not by making the lead click the button?

I am hoping that we are not the only ones who might want this behavior.

Thanks in advance for any responses!

Pam Hudadoff
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Jep_Castelein2
Level 10

Re: Forms 2.0 Known Lead Pass Through

In the Settings, you can choose to show custom HTML to known visitors: 

0EM50000000Rmv1.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jep,
     What I am asking is what does the custom HTML look like to NOT present a button, a page, but support a simple pass-through to the follow-up page?   If I remove the custom HTML, I just get a blank page.  I don't want the blank page, I want the follow-up URL page.

Right now, the way it seems to be configured in Marketo, you must go through this interim page (which is designed using this custom HTML).   I don't want to see this interim page at all.   I just want known leads to be passed directly on to the follow-up page and still be tracked as if they submitted the form.

I don't actually think that this can be accomplished with custom HTML.   It is probably JavaScript on the landing page.   I was hoping that someone else has already figured this out.

Thanks.
-Pam
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would be interested in knowing the solution to this as well!
Calvin_Lam
Level 4

Create a <div> tag with a unique ID in the html editor of the Known Lead Message.  You can check whether the id of the tag exists and then set document.location.href to the follow up URL.

Alternatively, check out our forms 2 api doc here - http://developers.marketo.com/documentation/websites/forms-2-0/