Forms 2.0 is alive

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Forms 2.0 is alive

Thanks for all the hardwork to the Marketo team, especially Jason. I've had a bit of time to play around with it. I have a new unsubscribe page using the forms & the registration for my wedding. tee hee. 🙂  I'm excited for all the benefits these features open up to us.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Fantastic improvement! Thanks for championing the cause and seeing it through to completion.
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

I played around with the new form and love it!  Thank you so much for making this possible. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Attended the webinar! Seems very cool!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Forms 2.0 functionality seems to be solid. A very well thought addition.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anybody tried checkbox field behaviour in Form 2.0 ? I was trying to use check box field with single box as checked/unchecked, but seems there is some issue. If someone tried this, please let me know.

Anonymous
Not applicable

May I just say AWESOME!  So excited to use it - thank Eric for always leading the charge for this community!
Warm Regards, Jeanne Penniman
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Eric, looking forward to get a go at it! 

Cheers,

Jonas
Anonymous
Not applicable

I do love Form2.0. Already tried around and it's just great! All my concerns wishs came true. Great work, Marketo team!

I have a small suggestion though: when I edit advanced thank you page setting: the drop-down menu is very narrow, cannot see the full name of the page (especially all of them starting with the program names) and it does not suggest/populate the pages based on the first input letters. It's a bit annoying. Hopefully it will be improved in the future.
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Cecile,

In terms of migration from 1.0 to 2.0, you must do this manually. I don't know if I have a recommendation on what to do. I'd say it's easier to start using Forms 2.0 for new things, than try to rebuild each form and update all landing pages for long time users.

That's somewhat unfortunate, but not surprising given the complexity involved. Think of it as a good opportunity to review forms and try things out on the next program. Just being able to do all of this is tremendous.

Marketo instances before Jan 24, 2014 will have access to both types of Forms.