SOLVED

Form Submit: Disable/Not Show after previous submit

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Form Submit: Disable/Not Show after previous submit

Hi Everyone,

we are planning to set up a webpage that has multiple content that we'd like to have behind a form submit.  Ideally, we'd like some sort of popup that comes up with a Form that will disappear after submitted (we'd just use the lightbox feature in Forms 2.0 embedding).  However, the kicker is we're looking for a way to have the form disabled if they've already submitted the information on the form.  Any ideas?

Thanks!
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: Form Submit: Disable/Not Show after previous submit

Our team has done that on pages using jquery... While I can't help much with the actual code/language, I can show you where they live on our site, if you have someone who can figure out what we did. 

http://www.emarketer.com/Articles 

The idea is that when you click on your first article, if you aren't already signed up for the newsletter, you're prompted to sign up. After you've viewed it once (whether you fill it out or not), you won't see it again for 30 days. The one downside to this that we've found is for reporting purposes, Marketo shows that everyone has "seen" this, even if they're a current subscriber.

Hope this helps, but sorry I couldn't provide any more insight.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Our team has done that on pages using jquery... While I can't help much with the actual code/language, I can show you where they live on our site, if you have someone who can figure out what we did. 

http://www.emarketer.com/Articles 

The idea is that when you click on your first article, if you aren't already signed up for the newsletter, you're prompted to sign up. After you've viewed it once (whether you fill it out or not), you won't see it again for 30 days. The one downside to this that we've found is for reporting purposes, Marketo shows that everyone has "seen" this, even if they're a current subscriber.

Hope this helps, but sorry I couldn't provide any more insight.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Dory! I looked at that page, and I think we'll be able to use something similar (I'm the developer so I was able to look at the code to see how it works).

Thanks again!