SOLVED

Re: Form questions

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Form questions

Hello, I'm relatively new to Marketo, and I have a few form questions.  From within the design studio (in other words, no custom coding), is it possible to:

1.)  Remove the star for required fields
2.)  Allign a rich text field with the alignment of input boxes (which have been pushed right via "required field star")
3.)  Have input fields automatically resize based on browser window size, rather than having a fixed size, and
4.)  Add a thank you message for submitting, while staying on the page (a-la the message one gets when failing to submit a required field).

The form in question can be seen here: http://gestaltu.com/2014/07/valuation-based-equity-market-forecasts-q2-2014.html

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Cheers,
Dave
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hi Dave,

The short answer to your questions is, unfortunately, no. The only features that you have without coding are the ones that you can pick when you're designing a form.

Is there a reason you don't want to use any coding, or is a lack of resources?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hi Dave,

The short answer to your questions is, unfortunately, no. The only features that you have without coding are the ones that you can pick when you're designing a form.

Is there a reason you don't want to use any coding, or is a lack of resources?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dory,

Thanks for the response.  No, we do have a coder, but he's a consultant and I was hoping to have him work on higher priority design projects.  However, since it appears our only option for the moment, I guess we'll have to go with that.

Thanks,
Dave