SOLVED

Form HTML Doesn't Match Instructions

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Form HTML Doesn't Match Instructions

I need to put Marketo forms on our website and have followed the instructions, but when I got to the "Copy Form HTML" stage, the HTML that I am seeing in source doesn't match the instructions at all. I am not able to identify html from <form> to </form> as the instructions note because I don't even see those fields in my instance. What could be causing this? 
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Calvin_Lam
Level 4

Re: Form HTML Doesn't Match Instructions

4 REPLIES 4
Calvin_Lam
Level 4

Is the form embedded into the landing page?  Also, the HTML won't look exatly the same since each subscription is a little different.

Can you give me the URL of your approved landing page so that we can take a look if there is no sensitive information in there?

Alternatively, you can also submit a case to Support.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think the form is embedded. Here is the URL: http://info.klout.com/PerksQuoteRequest_Form.html 

Calvin_Lam
Level 4

0EM50000000RMYV.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

Heidi - Wait 2 weeks until Forms 2.0 is released. All you have to do is right click on the Form & select "Embed text" and the form will automatically update when you make updates in Marketo. Right now in the method you're seeking (which I've used in the past) your form is static, any updates will make you need to start over to repull the code in order to make the update shown.

Wait a few weeks.