SOLVED

Form Embed Monitoring

Go to solution
Shunnjohn
Level 2

Form Embed Monitoring

Does anyone have a way to monitor form embeds with a website? I am trying to see if the form had issues or the website went down that I'd get a notification.  We can find issues most likely through our marketing dashboards but this isn't a full proof solution. I looked at the digitalPie's omega monitoring tool and don't see such features. I also don's see that with the subscirption engine for an admin anything that touches on this.

Any ideas?

Thanks, 

John

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Form Embed Monitoring

You can use any monitoring tool (for example, we use IPCheck and CopperEgg) to check the general availability of the forms endpoint.

But that's not going to be a perfect solution, since unfortunately Marketo uses human interaction detection via CloudFlare. As a result, while in the past you could do an automated form post, say every 5m, and alert on errors, you can't do that check reliably anymore.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Form Embed Monitoring

You can use any monitoring tool (for example, we use IPCheck and CopperEgg) to check the general availability of the forms endpoint.

But that's not going to be a perfect solution, since unfortunately Marketo uses human interaction detection via CloudFlare. As a result, while in the past you could do an automated form post, say every 5m, and alert on errors, you can't do that check reliably anymore.