Form Conversion Report

Anonymous
Not applicable

Form Conversion Report

Im trying to find the conversion rate by form. I see there is conversion rates for landing pages but how do I match up the landing page name with the URL? This report doesnt mean anything to me. Or - can you manually select which landing pages you want to report on - instead of the report showing every single thing created?

Can you report on the form only without the landing page? Seems like you should be able to do this. 

Thanks
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Form Conversion Report

Christina,

Since Forms can be used on more than one page, you cannot report on Form fill outs using the Report tool. You must use a Smart List to say "Filled Out Form IS "X"" and leave the other options blank.

But it's pointless to do that because it is the CTA and page content that induce people to fill out the form.

You can create a New Landing Page Report and select the range of pages you wish to report on using the check box filter under Setup. You should also be able to constrain this report using a Smart List or a Smart Column to see the types of leads filling out these page combinations.

Generally, the URL of the page is not shown here. If you are having trouble understanding the page names, you should reconsider your page naming scheme.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Form Conversion Report

Hi Josh,

I had a further question - do you know, with the new Maketo forms 2.0 embed capabilities (where there is no landing page) is there now better reporting functionality to see how these forms are performing?  We embed all of our resource center forms on our website and it's very important that we can see one report - which resource center form is being completed the most / least amount of time.

Thanks for your help!

Jessica