Force SFDC Campaign Synch?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Force SFDC Campaign Synch?

I had the brilliant idea to go into our Mkto Admin and change the progression status of our content channel from "Engaged" to "Downloaded".

Great.

The problem is now all our existing marketo programs under this channel are not synching the leads who "Downloaded" into the respective SFDC campaign because "Downloaded" does not exist. Instead, it shows these leads at the first progression status which is "Sent". I can't alter the progression statuses in SFDC because "Engaged" is already utilized by many members of the campaign.

So back to Mkto Admin I go, to change "Downloaded" right back to "Engaged". The question now is HOW do I force Marketo to resynch with the SFDC campaign so those leads can have their progression statuses fixed?

I know i could do a campaign where I take these folks OUT and then back IN to the program, but I don't want to fudge up our beautiful dates and such.

Is there another alternative?
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Force SFDC Campaign Synch?

Hi Naor,

I know it's not terribly helpful, but you can't do that sort of thing with Live programs channels 🙂

I had something similar happen once where the SFDC and Programs were not quite in sync with the Statuses, even though I thought they were. I had to disconnect and resync to an entirely new campaign.

Perhaps Support has a possible solution?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Force SFDC Campaign Synch?

Believe it or not, when I went back into Marketo admin and changed the progression status back to its original name "Engaged", the two systems synched and all the previous leads in that success step were updated in SFDC as well.

Bingo