Re: for RTP trackin I need to add an id to a form being used in a landing page. What's the best way to go about this?

Anonymous
Not applicable

for RTP trackin I need to add an id to a form being used in a landing page. What's the best way to go about this?

I would just add to the html normally.
Barring that, I believe I could add it using jquery and targetting the submit button, change the button's id attr.
what's the best way to do this on a form that's being used in a landing page currently? 
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Re: for RTP trackin I need to add an id to a form being used in a landing page. What's the best way to go about this?

Hey Paul,

Is this a normal marketo form?  If so, you should be able to use the normal 'mktFrmSubmit' ID populated by default.
Anonymous
Not applicable

nope sorry to be unclear. the id needs to be on the submit button, according to RTP, but I dunno how to get it on there
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

If you have direct access to the html, you should be able to follow the standard method by adding an ID to the button like so:

<input type="button" value="Submit" id="id1 id2 id3"/>

If you don't, and can only add scripts to the page, an easy jQuery would be like this: 

$('element').attr('id', 'value');