SOLVED

Re: For Redirect Choices -- Does order matter?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

For Redirect Choices -- Does order matter?

This documentation article discusses choices in flow steps, explaining that order matters and shows how the order can be rearranged.  Does this also apply to choices in forms. I have set up different thank you pages that I want to redirect people to based on 2-3 different fields. A person can meet the criteria of more than one of these conditions -- which causes problems if order doens't matter. In other words, I want to preserve the order of the logic in the same manner as flow-step choices. Does order matter for form thank you page choices ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Troy_Perry1
Level 2

Natalia Galant

Yes, the order of the choices does matter. If you would like to test yourself, please do create multiple choices with same field value submits and different destinations. Note the behavior will be the same as choice steps within Flows of Smart Campaigns.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Troy_Perry1
Level 2

Natalia Galant

Yes, the order of the choices does matter. If you would like to test yourself, please do create multiple choices with same field value submits and different destinations. Note the behavior will be the same as choice steps within Flows of Smart Campaigns.