SOLVED

Re: Find the blocks list for a Smart Campaign that ran weeks ago

Go to solution
ndiehl
Level 1

Find the blocks list for a Smart Campaign that ran weeks ago

Hi,

I am trying to figure our why some members from are CRM qualify for a Smart Campaign but they are not receiving emails.

Is there a way to see the history of users blocked from a Smart Campaign on a certain day?

Nick Diehl
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Veronica_Holme4
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Not anything easy. Your best method here I think would be to find 2-3 people who were "blocked" to test it out, see what their Unsub/Email Invalid/Block List/Marketing Suspended status is today, head into their activity log, and (if the campaign was less than 90 days ago) see if they have had any of those values changed since the campaign ran, and if not you can assume they had those same values when the campaign ran, and hence were blocked at the time if any of those values are true.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Veronica_Holme4
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Not anything easy. Your best method here I think would be to find 2-3 people who were "blocked" to test it out, see what their Unsub/Email Invalid/Block List/Marketing Suspended status is today, head into their activity log, and (if the campaign was less than 90 days ago) see if they have had any of those values changed since the campaign ran, and if not you can assume they had those same values when the campaign ran, and hence were blocked at the time if any of those values are true.

ndiehl
Level 1

Hi Veronica,

Thank you for the  response. 

I was worried that was going to be the solution but you are right.

Just need to dig into the activity log.

-Thanks

Nick Diehl