SOLVED

Find duplicate values of different data points

Go to solution
Travis_Schwartz
Level 4

Find duplicate values of different data points

My team setup a referral campaign where they used a unique ID as a referral promo code to signup new members. I'm just curious if there is a way of connecting those records in a streamlined fashion.

I have the two fields that match: unique id, and promo code, but is there a way to match those back to each other in Marketo? I'm not seeing a way of saying if promo code = unique id (without physically putting the unique id into Marketo), add to list or anything. 

It feels like this should be doable because the data exists... I'm just not seeing a way of comparing the two values.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Find duplicate values of different data points

A webhook call.

There‘s even a strange way to do it using a Marketo LP as webhook, no 3rd-party involved (which I’ve never doc’d) but it’s safer and less ridiculous to use another service.

View solution in original post

Travis_Schwartz
Level 4

Thanks, 

that is what I was seeing I my digging. We don't use them currently so I wanted to see if there was another solution before I suggested that route.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

A webhook call.

There‘s even a strange way to do it using a Marketo LP as webhook, no 3rd-party involved (which I’ve never doc’d) but it’s safer and less ridiculous to use another service.
Travis_Schwartz
Level 4

Thanks, 

that is what I was seeing I my digging. We don't use them currently so I wanted to see if there was another solution before I suggested that route.