Financial Data not being populated

Anonymous
Not applicable

Financial Data not being populated

Hello,

I am having difficulty gathering financial data that I will need for a huge campaign we are soon to launch.

We do not use Salesforce, but rather a custom CRM and E-commerce integration. While most of the fields on the Order Info tab for individual leads is being populated (see below), when I go to run a Smart List that shows Leads that fit the "Has Any" Order filter and then add the Close Date or SFDC Date constraints (which you can see below), nobody appears. It doesn't matter what date I put in for either of those constraints, such as December 29th, people are still not appearing. Also, I am wondering why the Order Info tab fields are not included among the View options. Is that standard or is there a way to include the Order Info fields in the View portion of the Smart List?

pastedImage_0.png

pastedImage_2.png

Thank you,

Laura

3 REPLIES 3
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Re: Financial Data not being populated

Could you post an example image of one of the filters you're trying to identify that particular opportunity with?

Regarding your question about views, order fields cannot be included.  Person records may have more than one order, so you could unambiguously represent them in the view.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for responding, Kenny! Sorry, but I'm a little new to Marketo's financial transaction functionality. By opportunity, do you mean the method in which the transaction was made, e.g., email, ppc ad, or are you referring to the particular lead who made the transaction?

Thanks again,

Laura

Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Sorry, I meant order.  They're analogous to opportunities in non-dialog additions of Marketo, so I'm just more used to that verbiage.