Re: Filter help for capturing specific time

Anonymous
Not applicable

Filter help for capturing specific time

Hi there,

Is there a filter that will help target people who visited a site a minimum or maximum number of times within any week?

Note: I've already figured out how to filter for users who've visited a minimum or maximum number of times within the past week/past 7 days -- but I'm not seeing how to filter for any week/7 days.

Thank you!

Edit: This is essentially what I want it to do, but it says that "1 week" is not a valid time frame:
0EM50000000RyD4.jpg
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Mel_Dadoly
Level 4

Hi Mariah,

You're on the right track. What you'll want to do is change "in time frame" to "in past" and it should work for you. Here's an example of what that would look like:

0EM50000000RyEZ.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

But then wouldn't it only be capturing activity within the past week? We are trying to capture activity within one week (any week not just the past week). Hope that makes sense.

Thanks!
Grant_Booth
Level 10

Hi Mariah,

If you set the Date of Activity constraint to "between", then you can specifiy the exact dates. Just choose the first day of the week and then the last day of the week:

0EM50000000RyEy.jpg

If you're saying that you want to see the highest number of web page visits which occurred during any given week, then your only option is to create a different smart list for each week in the manner I described above, and then look for which one has the most leads.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah, I see. We'd have to go with your second suggestion then because that's what we want to see. But that seems a bit tedious so we may come up with another  solution.

Thank you for your help though!