SOLVED

Re: Filled out forms on non-Marketo pages

Go to solution
Vlada_Prasolova
Level 5

Filled out forms on non-Marketo pages

i have 2  separate non-Marketo pages on my web-site with the same embeded marketo form
i wanted to see how many people came from separate pages

i've created a smart list with "filled out form" filter and added a constraint - web-page
however, it seems that marketo does not separate those 2 pages and shows me total # of leads that i've got in 2 smart lists
furthermore, it underlines the url of the pages in red - i assume it's th problem, but how to solve it?
i've tried to play with "http" and "www" - no effect

is there a way to separate my form fill-outs?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Hey Vlada,

Are these pages in iframes?  If so, you'll need to use the Referrer constraint to look at the URL of the parent page.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

The webpage constraint only seems to work on native landing pages and not external pages with forms embeded. 

You could do a combination of the form trigger with a visits webpage filter. Also if you redirect them to different thank you pages this could use that as a point of differentiation. 
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Hey Vlada,

Are these pages in iframes?  If so, you'll need to use the Referrer constraint to look at the URL of the parent page.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is your site running on WordPress? There are WP plug-ins that integrate web forms with Marketo. 
Vlada_Prasolova
Level 5

Thanks, Kenny!
that did  the trick

cheers