SOLVED

Failed during Step 1: Send Email. No members were processed by the step

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Failed during Step 1: Send Email. No members were processed by the step

I recently tried to send an email and came up with this in the 'Run History' section of the Smart Campaign. It also mentions that all leads qualified... Does anyone know what caused this error and what the best way to proceed is? Am i safe creating a new campaign and re-sending it? I don't want anyone getting the email twice as it is a select list of important clients. 

Any advice would be greatly helpful. Thanks!
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Failed during Step 1: Send Email. No members were processed by the step

Do you have corresponding Notification in the Notification are in the application? We have more detailed error messages there.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also, I just looked at the Campaign Members tab and it includes all the email addresses, while the Qualified Leads tab is empty....
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hi Kimbyrle, have you looked at the results tab from the send to see if there's a reason why they weren't sent? Sometimes an issue within the flow steps will prevent the send from going out, even when people qualify. Another option is to take a look at the activity log from any of the members, and determine why the email wasn't sent.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Dory,

The results tab just says no activities found and when I click on one of the campaign members there is nothing new in their Activity Log. The only error code I see is the 'Failed during Step 1: 'Send Email' no members processed by this step' message. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have corresponding Notification in the Notification are in the application? We have more detailed error messages there.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Erik, there is much more information in the notification. Appreciate it.