SOLVED

Re: Facebook leads sync with Marekto

Go to solution
Georgina_Gain
Level 1

Facebook leads sync with Marekto

I have been trying to select a new FB lead form but it doesn't seem to appear on the marketo smart list. Is there any reason for this? Any step that needs to be done on FB to make sure this shows? Is there a  sync time frame that we should expect?
We also trying to to add custom fields to our lead form but we seem unable to retrieve them in marketo. Is there a particular way we would need to enter them in FB for them to be visible in marketo?
We tried using the API name without success. Is there a particular syntax to respect for it to work?

Thank you for your advice!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Pickles
Level 7

Hi Georgina, 

Marketo can only see a Facebook form when it has been filled out. You can submit the form in a test state via a preview link which will ensure Marketo has visibility. Once you've done that, you will be able to correctly map the custom fields you've created on the form to fields that exist within Marketo.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Gursimran_Chand
Level 4

Did you integrate FB lead gen with Marketo using Launchpoint? https://docs.marketo.com/display/public/DOCS/Set+Up+Facebook+Lead+Ads

Josh_Pickles
Level 7

Hi Georgina, 

Marketo can only see a Facebook form when it has been filled out. You can submit the form in a test state via a preview link which will ensure Marketo has visibility. Once you've done that, you will be able to correctly map the custom fields you've created on the form to fields that exist within Marketo.

Georgina_Gain
Level 1

Thank you Josh. Spot on. This worked!

Josh_Pickles
Level 7

Great! I'm glad to hear that worked!

If my response was helpful and got you the result, please mark it as correct. It'll help other community members when searching at a later stage