Re: Facebook Lead Gen Connector - Full name, full name, full Name

Dan_Askin
Level 4

Facebook Lead Gen Connector - Full name, full name, full Name

Just set up the Facebook connection. We're asking for full name, email, phone # and company. Seems to be working, albeit at the behest of some sort of Facebook data release protocol (time until Marketo arrival has varied from a couple minutes to 30 minutes+).

The problem is the full name field won't populate in Marketo. In the mappings via launch point, the automatically mapped field name is full name (all lowercase). I didn't do anything custom w/ the setup ... just linked accounts and approved the automatically mapped fields. 

Anyone experience this scenario with some but not all field data coming through? Attached is our little test group -- folks w/ full names were known leads. The person w/o a # didn't submit a #.

2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Support​ please answer this.

Dan_Askin
Level 4

Thanks, Josh. Suddenly, our FB connector stopped syncing on around 12/18. Marketo says it was a Facebook update that was rectified, but still no dice apart from a very brief fix on 12/20. May be something I have to do on my end re: updating FB permissions, but haven't gotten to the bottom of it. Marketo support is telling me it's working, but the Facebook form isn't even showing up in the 'fills out facebook lead ad form' drop-down.