Facebook integration with personal account

Tom_Liolios4
Level 4

Facebook integration with personal account

Hello,

I am trying to integrate Marketo with our company's Facebook page, in order to send lists via ad bridge.

However, our company's Facebook page is linked to the personal account of our social media marketer. When I try to integrate Marketo with Facebook, we have to insert my colleague's personal log in details, and then the Marketo app is linked to his personal Facebook account.

How can I ensure that the Marketo app is linked to my company's Facebook page, and not to my colleague's personal account?

Or is Marketo supposed to link to his personal account, and then there is a way to use Marketo for our company page?

All help is appreciated!

The same question will probably arise regarding the integration of Marketo with our LinkedIn page, so any advice regarding that is also appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Tom

3 REPLIES 3
Stijn_Heijthuij
Level 7

Re: Facebook integration with personal account

Hi Tom,

Sounds like the problem lies in the way you've setup the Facebook page. Have you tried getting in touch with FB to unlink the corporate account from your colleague's FB account?

Tom_Liolios4
Level 4

Hi Stijn,

Haven't contacted FB yet. Hoped to solve it from the Marketo side of things.

Will try to get in touch with Facebook as well.

Thanks!

Tom

Carrie_Lawson
Level 4

We are having the same issue.  What did you end up having to do?  Were you able to separate the two?