Exporting Dynamic Conent

Keith_Nyberg2
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Exporting Dynamic Conent

Hey Community,

Anyone have any recommendations on ways to export an HTML email with Dynamic Content? I've done some digging and can't find any good solutions to this....

End goal is to be able to show the emails we are sending in our nurtures to our sales team. Not interested in going the velocity token path and even exporting the Default would suffice.

Throwing this out there as a last attempt to see if a solution exists though my current findings have already led me to believe it's not possible.

Thoughts or assistance are appreciated!

Sincerely,

Keith Nyberg

3 REPLIES 3
Nicholas_Manojl
Level 9

Re: Exporting Dynamic Conent

Probably going to sound like a smartass answer, but could you not View as Webpage and either a) share the link b) print to PDF ?

Keith_Nyberg2
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Hey Nicholas,

Not snarky at all! Just wanted to see how others are tackling this annoying nuance.

I considered the "View Webpage" links but wasn't sure how long the "View in Webpage" links would be active so was a little leary... exporting to PDF from View in Webpage is probably my best bet to maintain the integrity of the email and ensure the links always work.

Other suggestions still welcome from others!!

Jim_Thao7
Level 9

I use Chrome and will usually grab the source code directly from the preview.  Just right-click and choose "View frame source".