SOLVED

Exhausted leads, new content added

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Exhausted leads, new content added

Happy Monday everyone!

I'm sure there's an answer somewhere, but I cannot seem to find it. Or my coffee hasn't kicked in just yet. We have an engagement program that has quite a few leads that have been exhausted. I just added new content to the stream and the next cast will be in the next few days.

Would those previously exhausted leads get this new piece of content in the next cast?

Thanks!

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Roxann_McGlump1
Community Manager

Re: Exhausted leads, new content added

Hello Jennifer,

Yes, the exhausted leads will be sent the new content in the next cast, regardless of its position in the stream.  For each lead, including exhausted leads, the engagement program just scans the content from top to bottom and sends the first piece of content it encounters that the lead has not yet received.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Roxann_McGlump1
Community Manager

Hello Jennifer,

Yes, the exhausted leads will be sent the new content in the next cast, regardless of its position in the stream.  For each lead, including exhausted leads, the engagement program just scans the content from top to bottom and sends the first piece of content it encounters that the lead has not yet received.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Perfect!! Thank you so much Roxann!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Roxann,

Does the status in the program get changed from Exhausted to something else once they receive that new email?

Or do we have to create a program that changes their program from Exhausted back to something else somehow?

Roxann_McGlump1
Community Manager

Exhausted is not a program status, so you don't have to do anything to update it.  The internal logic of the Engagement program automatically flags leads that have consumed all available content as Exhausted.  If new content is added, they are no longer flagged as such.