Exclude People Who Download Pictures from 'Click' Smart List

Anonymous
Not applicable

Exclude People Who Download Pictures from 'Click' Smart List

I am wondering if there is a way I can get an accurate smartlist of people who have clicked a specific link in emails we have sent out. The problem I am running into is that the smartlist includes all of those people who use Outlook and choose the 'download all pictures' option which registers as clicking every single link in the email in Marketo.

Does anyone know an efficient way to exclude these people so I can report the true amount of people who have clicked the link?
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Exclude People Who Download Pictures from 'Click' Smart List

You might try constraining the filter by Device or Email Viewer type. The results probably won't be super accurate.

I guess I'm a little confused because you say you want to exclude download pictures but you really just want a list of people who clicked on one link. Are you sure they are the same when someone downloads the pictures vs. clicking the link around the picture?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Exclude People Who Download Pictures from 'Click' Smart List

When someone gets an email in Outlook for example, and the pictures don't automatically show, but the recipient clicks 'Download All Pictures' it registers in Marketo as the person clicking every link. ( I was told this by a Marketo employee.) So I am just trying to determine how to exclude those people from my Smartlist as it leads to extremely inaccurate results when they are included and we are working on targetting a super specific group of people based on their clicking this specific link.