SOLVED

Re: Event registration

Go to solution
Karen_Black
Level 5

Event registration

This may be a really simple question to answer....how do you add the maximum number of attendees to an event registration site?  Would this be through the smart campaign?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

There is not currently a maximum number of registrants for an event possible to be set anywhere. There is a very old 'idea' from Heather Watkins to add this feature, go vote for it. I think it's called "Maximum number of registrants"  or something along those lines.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

This is a good question.  I'm setting up a webinar and we want to do a capacity of 25 it would be good to know if you can set a maximum number of attendees.  
Anonymous
Not applicable

There is not currently a maximum number of registrants for an event possible to be set anywhere. There is a very old 'idea' from Heather Watkins to add this feature, go vote for it. I think it's called "Maximum number of registrants"  or something along those lines.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Our company recently solved this problem for one of our clients for an after party networking event using a webhook and tricky campaign logic.

You can check out how we did it here: http://hooshmarketing.com.au/blog/event-marketing/four-tips-to-building-a-limited-capacity-event-in-marketo/