Re: ETA for Email & Landing Page Responsive Design??

Anonymous
Not applicable

ETA for Email & Landing Page Responsive Design??

I heard that the responsive landing page design functionality is going to be available in an upcoming release -- I am wondering when I should expect it to be available and ready to use? Does anyone know where I can access/find the 2015 Roadmap or Release Schedule/Notes? Thanks!
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was in the beta for the first phase of the mobile landing page builder, and I haven't seen any updates on the second phase (which is apparently a fully responsive builder). 

This makes me think it's at least a release or two away. 

Justin C. is the product manager for this module so maybe he'll jump in here with an ETA. 

Check out the "What's new" section on the bottom right of the "My Marketo" tab in your instance for release notes. Unfortunately there is no forward looking schedule there nor am I aware of one (although I'd like to see it if it exists). 
Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

Hi Val,

We don't have a release date to share yet. You can subscribe to this thread, which I update regularly when there is something to share. If you want an approximate estimate, we'll likely have the new functionality in beta within a couple months.