Re: Error Approving an Email - Please help

Anonymous
Not applicable

Error Approving an Email - Please help

I'm trying to approve an email but I keep getting this error message..."Validation Error Approving. Message Has Script Tags." Not sure what I'm doing wrong so any help will be appreciated.0EM50000000S5Fe.jpg
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Matt_Stone2
Level 9

Do you have any kind of javascript (<script></script>) tags in your email or template?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a javascript video attached to the email. I was always able to approve with a video included in the body of an email. This is something new so I'm not sure what to do. Is there a html code to include to bypass the error message?
Matt_Stone2
Level 9

Sending any kind of javascript via email is a bad idea... you were able to approve despite this in the past? It might be a recent release update to prevent this kind of behavior, but typically you should never embed script into an email. For a video, you'd want to include an image snapshot and link it to a landing page with the video on it.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was able to embed a video in the past, approve and deploy. I also think it's some type of release update. I'll do it the other way you suggested. Thank you.