SOLVED

Engagment Program - Can A Lead Go Back a Stream?

Go to solution
Mikes_Jones
Level 8

Engagment Program - Can A Lead Go Back a Stream?

Pretty straight up question, can I send leads back to stream 1 if they are already past it?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anna_Bruning1
Level 4

Re: Engagment Program - Can A Lead Go Back a Stream?

Hi Malik,

You can send a lead back to a previous stream. You'll just have to use an outside traffic cop (program) to pull the lead out of one stream and move it back to an earlier one. It's more of a old school way to work with the engagement streams. You can't use the imbedded transition rules to send the leads back to previous streams.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Kristen_Malkov1
Level 8

Are you asking if the lead has already been through the same stream, can they go through it again? What are the current program statuses you're working with and what are you trying to achieve?

Mikes_Jones
Level 8

I meant, if there is new content in the first stream but a lead has already moved onto a second stream, if they can be sent back to the first stream so that they can receive the new content and then jump back to the stream they were in, but it looks like it is doable. Thanks!

Anna_Bruning1
Level 4

Hi Malik,

You can send a lead back to a previous stream. You'll just have to use an outside traffic cop (program) to pull the lead out of one stream and move it back to an earlier one. It's more of a old school way to work with the engagement streams. You can't use the imbedded transition rules to send the leads back to previous streams.

Mikes_Jones
Level 8

Anna, thanks for the explanation!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Malik Zafar​ - Hope the responses help. I moved your post to the Products and Support​ section of the site.