Engagment program Bounce report

Anonymous
Not applicable

Engagment program Bounce report

So I will admit up front I am brand new to Marketo and not too savvy.  In fact I hope my issue is a super easy one that is solved right away by someone in the know. 🙂

I need to be able to look at the contacts that have not recieved emails from my engagement stream due to bouncing. 

What I've tried:

-Creating an egagement stream report.  This shows me how many bounces there were, but I cannot click to view which contacts bounced.

-Creating a smart list to view contacts that bounced.  Easily could have done this improperly, all I know is no "qualified leads" showed up in the list when I tried this.  I used the email bounced and email bounced soft filters, specified which emails in the stream I wanted to use for the filter, said to look at information for the last 30 days.  What am I missing?
Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Engagment program Bounce report

I'd recommend creating a Smart List.

Filters:
1. Member of Engagement Program - Choose the correct Engagement Program
2. Email Bounced - Choose the emails that apply

Hope that helps.

If no qualified leads show up, this may just mean that there were no bounced emails.  
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi JT,

Thank you for your response.  I have created a Smart List as you suggested and I am not getting any qualified leads.  However, I know for sure there are bounces, becasue the basic report shows them.  Any other ideas on what steps I'm missing?  Or should I reach out to support at this point for more specific help?

Thanks,
Allison
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does the report show hard or soft bounces? Are you selecting the correct filter?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Cheryl,

I set it up to look for either kind of bounce, I know we have both.  I am completely stumped.  I've attached a screenshot of the smart list.  0EM50000000R41Q.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

This looks like a report.  I'd recommend building a Smart List with those same filters.  Only a Smart List will be able to pull up specific leads.  The report can only provide a high overview at this time. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi JT,

Thank you for your response.  Does it matter where I make the Smart List? I did is as a new local asset of my engagement program, and it's still not working.

Sorry to be such a novice!
Anonymous
Not applicable

It shouldn't matter where you build the Smart List. 

Since it's still new, try removing the "Date of Activity".  Also, check to see if the correct email was selected in the filter. 

If you still see 0 leads, go ahead and file a support ticket so an engineer can take a look into your instance and this list that you created.