SOLVED

Engagement Programs and Wait Steps

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Engagement Programs and Wait Steps

Hi all,

I've been asked by my sales leadership to recreate, as best as possible, a lot of the functionality that is in SalesLoft in Marketo.  We're sending "cadence" style emails, so to handle that I've had to create a bit a of monster engagement program.

I'm having issues removing people from receiving further emails and I'm not sure why.

The program transitions people using this flow step:

pastedImage_3.png

and during that "wait" time, a sales rep, in SFDC, can move them out from receiving another communication by using the following:

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_1.png

The only thing I can think is that the lead is not considered a member in the program when the lead in the stream is in exhausted status because I get this (read the top two lines as well):

pastedImage_5.png

Any Thoughts?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jim_Thao7
Level 9

Re: Engagement Programs and Wait Steps

"and during that "wait" time, a sales rep, in SFDC, can move them out from receiving another communication by using the following:"

IF this is true, then they have not yet been added to the stream, which means they are not members of the program.  They're still in the wait step.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Jim_Thao7
Level 9

"and during that "wait" time, a sales rep, in SFDC, can move them out from receiving another communication by using the following:"

IF this is true, then they have not yet been added to the stream, which means they are not members of the program.  They're still in the wait step.

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's the other thing I thought it might be and makes sense... Thanks for confirming!  I'll have to set a daily campaign to align this nightly.  Thanks!

Nick